About Neo Cybernetica
We are a next-gen cybernetics start-up backed by top-tier investors (NEA). Our work focuses on the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and simulation. We aim to push the boundaries of what intelligent systems are capable of. We’re interested both in cases of autonomous operation, and in cases of human-collaborative operation.
Our organization operates at the frontier of human capabilities, working actively to advance them and meaningfully improve the state of robotics and human society at large.
You are a highly collaborative coordinator of diverse workloads that need effective prioritization. You are excited to transform ambitious to-do lists that are too much of a good thing into actionable sprints. You are equally excited to jump into technical details and source code.You have exceptionally high attention to detail. And you enjoy being immersed in the world of robots who collaborate with humans. If this is you, our team would love to talk with you.
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with stakeholders and development teams.
- Uses Agile project management best practices to execute projects with a distributed team.
- Keeps up to date with Neo Cybernetica’s technology stack and effectively communicates between technical and non-technical audiences.
- Owns the agile process and champions process improvements to increase project and organization efficiency.
- Plans, schedules, conducts all sprint meetings including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, and retrospectives.
- Develops and maintains project plans in conjunction with the development team and leadership to achieve milestones.
- Actively monitors and reports on project progress while proactively overcoming project challenges to mitigate risks.
- Ensures project team members meet assigned project deliverables with early course correction when necessary.
- Effectively manages changes to project deliverables and over-communicates impact on dependent projects.
Your Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM majors.
- 3 years of relevant work experience performing project management for software engineering, AI, Robotics, Simulation, or games development.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a hands-on software engineer or developer utilizing Python and/or C++
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and comfortable with accents and cultures from around the world.
- Able to tenaciously obtain clarification to make action items concrete.
- Strong written communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to create and confidently communicate meeting agendas and presentations to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence without authority.
- Experience using project management tools such as GitLab, Jira, or Asana.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects from beginning to end.
- Ability to capture high level project requirements and translate into actionable plans.
What Will Make You Standout
- Prior leadership role(s).
- Up-to-date knowledge of Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience working in a small company environment.
- Robotics and/or Drone Experience.
- Experience working in a distributed team.
- Your career history is summarised in a 1-page CV.
- High-tech environment with unique focus on Research & Development.
- Freedom to make ground-breaking decisions.
- Highly competitive employment terms.
- Significant stock.
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Flexible schedule and unlimited Out of Office Plan (we encourage 4+ weeks/year)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.