StudioV is a part of NENT Group family that consists of companies within production, events and distribution. We are active in genres like documentary, reality, game shows, lifestyle, drama, TV commercials and branded content. In our studio we are working with the absolute latest technologies in virtual production, such as performance capture, 3D scanning, volumetric video and 3D animation. We produce experiences for internal companies, like Viaplay or Viasat Sport, but also external clients in various industries.
StudioV is now searching for a Lead Animator for leading a close-knit, talented animation team!
The animator acts as a bridge between the artists and engineers. They are considered part of the production engineering team and work closely with artists, developers, managers. Being part of StudioV you will explore the future of hyper-realistic real-time animation cross platforms such as video, AR, VR and virtual broadcasting. As the Lead Animator you will contribute to stylized and cinematic content with all other members of the team that you and we will be proud of.
Areas of Impact
- Being responsible for leading a close-knit, talented animation team to produce inspiring results with rapid development cycles, strong iterative process and efficient delivery of
- Working as part of a small but growing team. We are building a working environment where collaboration is key across all disciplines.
- Working closely with creative leads, designers, artists and programmers to create class-leading character animation, as well as leveraging the next generation of games technology.
- You will identify and establish pipelines independently based on the requirements of the project and team.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate has experience with character animation, and any experience with rigging and skinning would be a bonus.
- Min. 3-6 years of experience working as an Animator in the games industry
- Experienced in using Maya
- Skills in animating both human and creature characters
- High proficiency in technical problem solving
- A strong driving force to produce animations of the highest quality and maintain our high-quality standards
- Strong experience with Motion-Capture data, both in polish and enhancement
- Good communication skills and experience from working in a team environment
- Knowledge of the wider game development process
- Knowledge of game development best practices and production methodologies
We offer you
- Freedom to try out new things and independent decision-making by our autonomous teams.
- We build everything in-house with cutting edge technologies.
- We inspire others and share knowledge openly.
- A place to grow and learn from our mistakes. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and regular internal technical talks.
- An innovative environment with hack days two times a year.
- An international and diverse environment with people from all over the world working here. We have 35+ different nationalities in the office coming from different backgrounds.
- An attractive offer with a beneficial occupational pension plan, insurance plan, health care, 30 days of paid vacation, flexible work hours and parental leave pay lift.
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV or LinkedIn. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Amanda Hagberg at email@example.com.
Open for relocation? No problem! We offer relocation services.
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group)is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Groupis the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.