About the Creative Project Manager position
We're looking for a Creative Project Manager to join our Neighborhood Goods team. This individual will help improve our processes and closely work with our design team and project owners to allocate workload, make sure that timelines are met, and the highest standard of work is produced.
Our ideal candidate should be able to provide constructive feedback, keep people on task, and love working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment. Additionally, we're looking for someone with an extreme attention to detail and time management skills who loves to jump in and contribute wherever needed.
About Neighborhood Goods
Neighborhood Goods is a contemporary evolution of — and alternative to — the department store.
Featuring an ever-changing landscape of the world's best brands and products, Neighborhood Goods is working to craft a cohesive and immersive retail and social environment for customers to explore and for brands to grow.
Neighborhood Goods is based in Dallas, Texas and proud to be backed by some of the most prominent investors in the industry, including Forerunner Ventures, Maveron, CAA Ventures, Revolution's Rise of the Rest, Global Founders Capital, NextGen Venture Partners, and more.
Creative Project Manager responsibilities are:
- Ensure that creative briefs are clear with defined deadlines and priority status. Follow up with project owners on any elements of the creative brief that need to be clarified or finalized
- Serve as the point of contact for all creative needs and be the liaison between the project owners and the design team
- Manages day-to-day creative production workflow and delivery
- Monitors day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Leads communications during the project lifecycle to ensure that stakeholders are aligned
- Leads resource management, ensuring that the creative department has a manageable workload
- Runs status meetings and communicates status of each project’s progress against scope and budget
- Responsible for sourcing and ordering resulting creative materials as needed
Creative Project Manager requirements are:.
- 3+ years experience in project management, preferably in retail, or at a creative agency
- High-level attention to detail
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Can handle high volume of tasks with ease, reacting calmly to changing needs
- Knowledge of design, and familiarity with Adobe suite
- Finesse with effective communication, with the ability to keep people on task
- Willingness to collaborate and work in a transparent manner
Details & Benefits:
- The Creative Project Manager will initially report to the SVP of Operations
- The position will initially be located in Downtown Dallas at the Company’s HQ office
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Unlimited vacation days
- Healthcare and other such benefits available
- As an early hire at an exciting young company, you'd be directly involved with the creation of the company's foundational culture
We are an equal opportunity workplace committed to crafting a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.