Nectarine Health is a Swedish innovation company that develops e-health systems based on unique artificial intelligence. We improve the lives of elderly people who need care and security with great respect for personal integrity. Our office is located in Gamla Stan in Stockholm. EU residency permit is required.
About the Role
We’re building cross platform mobile apps for nursing homes, home care and consumers, using Flutter. We’re also building web based admin tools and portals using React. Based on input from the product management and industrial design we work in cross-functional teams developing infrastructure and features in an agile environment. Moving forward we will introduce new features in the existing Front-End products, potentially develop new APPs for new areas as well as developing support for statistics and trend analysis of data correlated with an individual's health status.
Key skills including, but not limited to
- Has built native Android apps written in Java/Kotlin and is comfortable in Android Studio
- Has systemized and developed Android APPs based on reactive frameworks such as React, Flutter, Angular, Vue, Redux, Rx. iOS development experience is a plus, but not a must.
- A true team-player
What's in it for you?
- A workplace that is characterized by energy, dedication, transparency and having fun
- Collaboration with a team of talented colleagues, committed to a common cause; using the most up-to-date technology to improve the quality of elderly care
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Are we a good match
- So, does the above resonate with your passion and ambition?
- Do you want an opportunity to apply your technical expertise in a context where you contribute to a good cause?
If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Nectarine Health is an equal opportunity employer, meaning, you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nectarine Health applies the following for recruitment companies or agencies or equivalent staffing businesses. If a company, or sister company or any group company, in the role as resources, recruiters or directors or any other role with-in the previous mentioned companies, send or provide, in any form or channels, such as a CV or information or contact details of a candidate/candidates, they will approach directly by Nectarine Health .There will not be any fee to claim for the recruitment-, candidate-, staff introduction or any equivalent nature of services, unless there is a signed contract in place between relevant parties.