Neato builds mutually beneficial relationships between young people and brands, starting with the college experience. Some highlights of Neato’s client portfolio include Red Bull, The Wall Street Journal, Spotify, Vans, and Anheuser-Busch.
We’re looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our team and lead the successful execution of one of our dynamic college marketing programs.
This is a full-time temporary role with competitive benefits, running through December 2022.
The Neato team is currently working remotely with some in person work in Chicago. This role can function fully remotely outside of Chicago.
In this role, you will be responsible for bringing our college programs to life in key markets throughout the US. As a leader of our marketing programs, you’ll be in charge of overall program success, partnering with our Account, Creative, and Operations teams along the way.
Specifically, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with Account, Creative, and Operations partners to ensure all are aligned and working towards key goals, timelines, and policies.
- Managing recruitment of our Student Brand Managers, ensuring they are a perfect fit for our client’s brands and that we’re building a best-in-class team.
- Leading your Field Marketing Coordinator and team of Student Brand Managers to achieve unique KPIs and market success, growing brand recognition and sales.
- Working with Account team and client partners to determine key market strategies and overall program goals.
- Managing program budgets for each market by tracking all costs in a proactive, organized way to maximize impact and ROI.
- Driving program strategy to ensure our on the ground Student Brand Manager team is achieving KPIs.
- Growing and developing our Field Marketing Coordinators and Student Brand Managers, giving them customized coaching and collaborative leadership.
- Collecting actionable learnings throughout the program to measure the success and make changes to improve performance.
- Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis in marketing or communications.
- Minimum of five years of experience within an agency or field marketing role - even better if you have experience in the beverage marketing space.
- Experience managing and growing talent.
- Experience working with Brand Ambassador and sampling programs.
- Experience with social media platforms and trends
- Willingness to travel to key markets.
- Experience with Google Suite, Adobe, and Keynote is a plus
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who’s highly motivated, self-directed, and able to prioritize tasks. We’re looking for candidates who are ready to dive right in and immediately make an impact on our programs.
- Someone with exceptional communication skills, who is detail-oriented and organized. Being detail oriented and communicating well with both your team and our external partners will help set you up for success.
- Someone that has the ability to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines. Program needs and deadlines can regularly change and you’ll need to be ready to make it work while inspiring your team to do the same.
- Someone with an analytical mindset. You’ll be implementing the plans for your program's success. Being able to track trends and gaps in execution will help maximize your progress.
At Neato, you’ll be part of a fast-growing company that’s committed to delivering meaningful and impactful programs for some of the world’s most valuable brands.