Neato builds mutually beneficial relationships between young people and brands, starting with the college experience. Some highlights of Neato’s client portfolio include Red Bull, The Wall Street Journal, Spotify, Vans, and Anheuser Busch.
We’re looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our team and lead the successful execution of our college marketing programs.
This is a full-time temp role with the potential to hire. The role is estimated to run from July 2021 - December 2021 with non-temp potential in 2022.
This role will work mainly remotely with some in person training and field time in the Los Angeles area. Candidates are required to be based in Los Angeles.
In this role, you will be responsible for bringing our college field marketing programs to life in key markets throughout the US. As a program leader, you will be responsible for overall program success, from strategic planning through execution.
Specifically, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Partner with Neato’s Account, Creative, and Operations teams to ensure all are aligned and working towards key goals and timelines.
- Lead communication with our clients to ensure we’re bringing their visions to life and achieving their goals.
- Own the successful execution of our program scope including but not limited to account partnerships, brand activations, and social media initiatives from concept development through execution and reporting.
- Manage program budget by tracking all costs in a proactive, organized way to maximize impact and ROI.
- Monitor program strategy to ensure our team, ambassadors, and program initiatives are contributing to program success and KPIs.
- Grow and develop our coordinators, giving them exposure to new projects and inspirational leadership.
- Collect actionable learnings throughout the program to measure the success and make changes to improve performance.
- Drive creative problem solving and strategic program execution to best navigate safe sampling, events, and activations during this time.
- Bachelor’s degree, with an emphasis on marketing or communications.
- Minimum of five years account/event experience within an agency or field marketing role.
- Experience managing a field team and entry level talent.
- Experience in field marketing and brand activations.
- Experience working with Brand Ambassador programs a plus.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who’s highly motivated, self-directed and able to prioritize tasks. We’re looking for candidates who are ready to dive right in and immediately make an impact on our programs.
- Someone with exceptional communication skills, who is detail-oriented and organized. Being detail oriented and communicating well with both your team and our external partners will help set you up for success.
- Someone that has the ability to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines. Program needs and deadlines can regularly change and you’ll need to be ready to make it work while inspiring your team to do the same.
- Someone with an Analytical mindset. You’ll be implementing the plans for your program's success. Being able to track trends and gaps in execution will help maximize your progress.
At Neato you’ll be part of a fast-growing company that’s committed to delivering meaningful and impactful programs for some of the world’s most valuable brands.