Golden Road Student Brand Manager Job Description
Golden Road Brewing represents those laid-back days in the sun with friends, family, and good vibes. We believe in great beer with a California-inspired brew for everyone to enjoy.
We’re looking for influential and well-connected students who live out that California lifestyle. Whatever your vibe is, you always take a can of the California Dream with you by drinking Golden Road.
Golden Road Student Brand Managers will bring the Golden Road brand to life around campus and build relationships in your market through fun and safe on-campus promotions, social media, and samplings at key liquor stores, grocery stores, and bars. There are plenty of good vibes to go around, especially when you’re a Golden Road Student Brand Manager.
This is a paid opportunity. Candidates must be of legal drinking age (21+) and currently enrolled full-time, undergraduate students at one of our selected universities.
What We Offer:
As a Student Brand Manager (SBM), you’ll have the opportunity to work with a team of peer SBMs statewide and act as the local expert for your campus while expanding your marketing, promotion, and event experience.
In addition, we offer:
- Experience. You will be empowered to own student-driven initiatives in your market for Golden Road.
- Opportunity. You will be part of a diverse and talented team tasked with representing a global brand, promoting an innovative product, and gaining exposure into a wide range of business operations within the Anheuser-Busch InBev organization including working directly with the Golden Road brand team.
- Development. This role will enable you to develop your marketing, communication, and professional skills.
Who You Are:
- A fun-loving leader who is responsible, influential, and well-connected on campus
- Not afraid to work independently while still staying up to date on all timelines
- Confident, outgoing, and excited to be the face of the Golden Road Brand on campus
- Knowledgeable about local trends and how to get Golden Road there in a fun and original way
- Skilled in general marketing, promotions, and communication
- Always striving to help make every moment fun and exciting for those around you
- Work an average of 15 hours per week
- Maintain proactive, consistent communication with Neato, the Golden Road brand team, and your local Anheuser-Busch InBev contacts. This includes weekly status calls, emails, and WhatsApp messages with Neato
- Build brand and product awareness through engaging social tactics on social platforms like Instagram
- Identify relevant influential people and groups around campus to safely partner with on Golden Road branding initiatives
- Act as the on-campus expert for your market
- Establishing relationships with key stakeholders in the on and off-premise
- Representing the company and expanding sales for Golden Road in both on & off-premise accounts in your local market
- Store and transport activation materials and promotional items
- Legal Drinking Age (21+) full-time undergraduate student at a selected university listed below
- Interest in marketing, event planning, sales, or a related field
- Socially connected and influential on campus with the ability to leverage social media
- Knowledge and passion for the Golden Road brand and products
- Deep understanding and involvement in campus culture
- Previous event / Ambassador experience is preferred
We are seeking Student Brand Managers at the following universities: Loyola Marymount, California State Long Beach, California State University Los Angeles, California State University Northridge, California State Fullerton, University of California Irvine, and University of California Riverside.
Neato will work with Golden Road to ensure all SBMs are equipped with proper PPE and safety guidelines for samplings and other in-person initiatives.