Ranch Water Hard Seltzer Student Brand Manager
Karbach Brewing crafts hard seltzers and beers for everyone. We make a damn good beverage for any person, regardless of where they come from. Our line of Ranch Water Hard Seltzer is no exception.
We’re looking for influential and well-connected students who know how to wrangle up some friends, fill up the trough, and let the good times flow.
Ranch Water Hard Seltzer Student Brand Managers will bring the Ranch Water brand to life around campus and build relationships in your market through fun and safe on-campus promotions, social media, and samplings at key liquor stores, grocery stores, and bars. Life’s good on the ranch, and life’s good as a Ranch Water Hard Seltzer Student Brand Manager.
This is a paid opportunity. Candidates must be of legal drinking age (21+) and currently enrolled full-time, undergraduate students at one of our selected universities.
What We Offer:
As a Student Brand Manager (SBM), you’ll have the opportunity to work with a team of peer SBMs statewide and act as the local expert for your campus while expanding your marketing, promotion, and event experience.
In addition, we offer:
- Experience. You will be empowered to own student-driven initiatives in your market for Ranch Water.
- Opportunity. You will be part of a diverse and talented team tasked with representing a global brand, promoting an innovative product, and gaining exposure into a wide range of business operations within the Anheuser-Busch InBev organization including working directly with the Karbach brand team.
- Development. This role will enable you to develop your marketing, communication, and professional skills.
Who You Are:
- A fun-loving leader who is responsible, influential, and well-connected on campus
- Not afraid to work independently while still staying up to date on all timelines
- Confident, outgoing, and excited to be the face of the Ranch Water Brand on campus
- Knowledgeable about local trends and how to get Ranch Water there in a fun and original way
- Skilled in general marketing, promotions, and communication
- Always striving to help make every moment fun and exciting for those around you
- Work an average of 15 hours per week
- Maintain proactive, consistent communication with Neato, the Ranch Water brand team, and your local Anheuser-Busch InBev contacts. This includes weekly status calls, emails, and WhatsApp messages with Neato
- Build brand and product awareness through engaging social tactics on social platforms like Instagram
- Identify relevant influential people and groups around campus to safely partner with on Ranch Water branding initiatives
- Act as the on-campus expert for your market
- Store and transport activation materials and promotional items
- Legal Drinking Age (21+) undergraduate student
- Interest in marketing, event planning, sales, or a related field
- Socially connected and influential on campus with the ability to leverage social media
- Knowledge and passion for the Ranch Water brand and products
- Deep understanding and involvement in campus culture
- Previous event / Ambassador experience is preferred
We are seeking Student Brand Managers at the following universities: Texas A&M, UT Austin, UT San Antonio, SMU, TCU, Texas Tech, University of Houston, LSU, UTEP.
Neato will work with Karbach to ensure all SBMs are equipped with proper PPE and safety guidelines for samplings and other in-person initiatives.