Natural Light Brand Ambassador
Epic stories. We all have them. And more often than not, wherever there’s an epic story, there’s Natty along for the ride. That’s because even the best times are just better with Natty. Natty Light is looking for well-rounded, fun-loving, high-quality human beings who know how to get sh*t done. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll combine your life-of-the-party personality with your creativity to build brand love for Natural Light in unique ways across campus. This position will focus on three brands from the Natty Family--Natural Light, Naturdays, and Natural Light Seltzer. You’ll bring the Natty brand to life on and around campus and build relationships in your market through fun and safe on campus promotions, social media, and samplings at key liquor and grocery stores.
We’re looking for influential and well-connected students to implement these initiatives around select campuses during the 2021 Spring and Fall Semesters. Candidates must be of legal drinking age and currently enrolled full-time, undergraduate students.
What We Offer:
As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a team of peer Ambassadors around the country and act as the local expert for your campus while expanding your marketing, promotion, and event experience.
In addition, we offer:
- Experience. You will be empowered to own student-driven initiatives in your market for the always faithful Natural Light, Naturdays, and Natural Light Seltzers
- Opportunity. You will be part of a diverse and talented team tasked with representing a global brand, promoting an innovative product, and gaining exposure into a wide range of business operations within the Anheuser-Busch InBev organization including working directly with the Natural Light brand team.
- Development. This role will enable you to develop your marketing, communication, and professional skills
Who You Are:
- A fun-loving leader who is responsible, influential and well-connected on and around campus
- Not afraid to work independently while still staying up to date on all timelines
- Confident, outgoing, and excited to be the face of the Natural Light Brand on campus
- Knowledgeable about local trends and how to get Natural Light there in a fun and original way
- Skilled in general marketing, promotions, and communication.
- Always striving to help make every moment fun and exciting for those around you
- Work an average of 15 hours per week
- Maintain proactive, consistent communication with Neato, the Natural Light brand team and your local Anheuser-Busch InBev contacts. This includes weekly status calls, emails, and WhatsApp messages with Neato
- Ambassadors will build brand and product awareness through engaging social tactics on the following platforms: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter & Snapchat
- Identify relevant influential people and groups around campus to safely partner with on Natural Light branding initiatives
- Act as the on-campus expert for your market
- Store and transport activation materials and promotional items
- Legal Drinking Age (21+) undergraduate student
- Interest in marketing, event planning, sales or related field
- Socially connected and influential on campus with the ability to leverage social media
- Knowledge and passion for the Natural Light brand and products
- Deep understanding and involvement in campus culture
- Previous event / Ambassador experience is preferred
- Current Junior year of undergrad preferred with availability to work both during the Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 semesters
This is a paid opportunity. We are seeking student Ambassadors at the following universities: University of Georgia, Florida State University, Auburn University, Texas A&M, University of Illinois, Ohio State University, Indiana University, University of Kentucky, UNC Chapel Hill, University of Florida
Neato will work with Anheuser-Busch to ensure all ambassadors are equipped with proper PPE and safety guidelines for samplings and other in person initiatives.