Bud Light Seltzer | Brand Ambassador
Bud Light knows, when there’s fun to be had, there’s a Bud Light there. Neato is looking for Brand Ambassadors to be the face of the most refreshing hard seltzer: Bud Light Seltzer. In this position, you’ll work with the world’s largest brewing company, Anheuser-Busch, to connect and build relationships with influential people like yourself on campus.
As a Bud Light Seltzer Brand Ambassador, you'll be responsible for making sure Bud Light Seltzer is part of everyone’s semester. You’ll bring the brand to life through fun and safe on campus promotions, social media, and samplings at key liquor and grocery stores.
We’re looking for influential and well-connected students to implement these initiatives around select campuses during the 2021 Spring and Fall Semesters. Candidates must be of legal drinking age and currently enrolled full-time, undergraduate students.
What We Offer:
As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a team of peer Ambassadors around the country and act as the local expert for your campus while expanding your marketing, promotion, and social media experience.
In addition, we offer:
- Experience. You will be empowered to own student-driven initiatives in your market for Bud Light Seltzer and the launch of their newest flavor Bud Light Seltzer Lemonade.
- Opportunity. You will be part of a diverse and talented team tasked with representing a global brand, promoting an innovative product, and gaining exposure into a wide range of business operations within the Anheuser-Busch InBev organization
- Development. This role will enable you to develop your marketing, communication, and professional skills
Who You Are:
- A fun-loving leader who is responsible, influential and well-connected on and around campus
- Able to thrive in an autonomous environment and manage project timelines in an organized fashion
- Confident, outgoing, and excited to advocate for the Bud Light Seltzer brand - remember, making friends is our business
- Knowledgeable of community organizations, events, and trends
- Skilled in general marketing, promotions, and communication
- Work an average of 15 hours per week
- Maintain proactive, consistent communication with Neato, the Bud Light brand team and your local Anheuser-Busch InBev contacts. This includes weekly status calls, emails, and WhatsApp messages with Neato
- Ambassadors will build brand and product awareness through engaging social tactics on the following platforms: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, & Snapchat
- Identify relevant influential people and groups in the market to safely partner with on Bud Light Seltzer branding initiatives
- Act as the on-campus expert for your market
- Utilize a weekly product stipend to keep your fridge always stocked with the most refreshing hard seltzer- Bud Light Seltzer
- Store and transport activation materials and promotional items
- Legal Drinking Age (21+) undergraduate student living on or around campus
- Interest in marketing, event planning, sales or related field
- Socially connected and influential on campus with the ability to leverage social media
- A clear understanding and passion for the Bud Light Seltzer brand and products
- Deep understanding and involvement in campus culture
- Previous event / Ambassador experience is preferred
This is a paid opportunity. We are seeking student Ambassadors at the following universities: Ohio State University, University of Wisconsin, University of Kentucky, University of Alabama, University of Iowa, University of Florida, Syracuse University, Arizona State University, Louisiana State University
Neato will work with Anheuser-Busch to ensure all ambassadors are equipped with proper PPE and safety guidelines for samplings and other in person initiatives.