CLEAN Cause Sparkling Yerba Mate is looking for Collegiate Marketing Representatives to join our growing team! As a marketing representative you will be a part of the better for you caffeine brand with a mission to support recovery from alcohol & drug addiction. The Collegiate Marketing Representatives will report to the Vice President of Marketing and work directly with the fun, fast paced, and creative CLEAN Cause marketing team to execute brand initiatives in their market.
What We Offer
As a Collegiate Marketing Representative you will not only be the face of the CLEAN Cause brand on campus, but also be encouraged to creatively pitch new marketing concepts with the support and backing of the CLEAN Cause marketing team.
In addition, we offer:
- Experience. You will be empowered to strategize, execute, and own student-driven initiatives in your market for the CLEAN Cause brand.
- Opportunity. You will be part of a talented and creative team tasked with representing a national brand, promoting an innovative product, and gaining exposure into a wide range of business operations within the organization.
- Development. This role will enable you to develop your marketing, communication, and professional skills working directly with CLEAN Cause marketing leadership.
Who You Are:
- A determined leader who is influential and well-connected on and around campus.
- A problem solver able to thrive in an autonomous environment and manage project timelines in an organized fashion.
- Confident, outgoing, and excited to advocate for the CLEAN Cause brand.
- Knowledgeable of on-campus organizations, events, and student trends.
- Comfortable curating content and posting on your personal social media.
- Skilled in general marketing, promotions, and communication.
What You’ll Do:
- Work an average of 4 hours per week.
- Maintain proactive, consistent communication with the CLEAN Cause team - including emails and monthly reports.
- Build brand and product awareness through engaging social tactics on the following platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Snapchat.
- Identify relevant influential people and groups around campus to partner with on CLEAN Cause branding initiatives.
- Act as the on-campus expert for your market.
- Store and transport product, activation materials, and promotional items.
- Must be a full time undergraduate student living on or near campus
- Interested in marketing, communications, event planning, sales or related field
- Socially connected and influential on campus with the ability to leverage social media
- Have a clear understanding and passion for the CLEAN Cause brands and products
- Have a deep understanding and involvement in campus culture
- Previous event/ Ambassador experience is preferred
This is a paid opportunity. We are seeking Collegiate Marketing Representatives at the following universities: University of Washington, University of Oregon, San Francisco State University, University of California, Los Angeles, University of Southern California, Long Beach State University, Arizona State University, Colorado State University, University of Texas, Austin