Neato helps brands understand students. We design programs that achieve the goals of our clients while providing meaningful and beneficial experiences to our audience.
Some highlights of Neato’s client portfolio include Red Bull, Wall Street Journal, Spotify, Vans, Clif Bar, Venmo, and REI.
We’re looking for a Business Development Lead to join our team and drive growth at Neato.
This role runs the business development process at Neato, from top to bottom of our funnel: from finding and qualifying new leads to managing the RFP and proposal process up to execution.
This role will report to the Founder of the company and will work very closely with the Creative, Account, and Program Teams.
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Generating new business leads with a tailored approach to each potential client.
- Actively managing all leads through our sales pipeline. Knowing when to pull in the right team members to deliver the best proposals for potential clients.
- Partnering with our Account team to find creative new ways to grow existing business.
- Building a robust & scalable business development process including implementation of internal CRM software and Salesforce to track leads.
- Providing weekly reporting on activity in the new business pipeline.
- Preparing, facilitating and following up on all new business calls and meetings.
- Project management of RFP, pitch, and bid processes in collaboration with Account, Creative, Finance, and Program teams.
- Owning the development of Neato branding assets such as the website and positioning in the local and national Marketing space.
- 5+ years experience at a brand, agency, or management consultancy in a new business or account management position.
- Strong communicator & networker that is able to break down doors with potential new clients as well as build collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Strong experience working with a CRM.
- Advanced Google Suite experience.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who lives for the close of the deal. You are a salesperson at heart.
- Someone who’s ready for their next move. You’re looking for your next big challenge and ready to be a fundamental part of continuation to build our agency.
- Someone who knows creativity extends into the business development process. You’re entrepreneurial and creative, and always looking to come up with solutions to drive new leads, improve processes and efficiency.
- Someone with serious attention to detail and process. Your attention to detail is second to none. You never forget a name or a conversation.
- Someone who can add to our collaborative team environment. You’re a great communicator and know-how and when to partner with all the different members of our team.
At Neato, you’ll be part of a young, fast-growing company that’s committed to delivering meaningful and impactful programs for some of the world’s most valuable brands.