Neato builds mutually beneficial relationships between young people and brands, starting with the college experience. Some highlights of Neato’s client portfolio include Red Bull, Wall Street Journal, Spotify, Vans, and Anheuser Busch.
We’re looking for a Junior Designer to join our creative team – someone who wants to develop their creative and brand-building skills on a range of mediums and is ready to make a big impact on our team.
This is a remote, part-time contract role. The contract duration will run from August - December 2021 working an average of 12 hours / week.
As a Junior Designer, you’ll collaborate closely with our Art Director to create both internal and client deliverables. Most importantly, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and evolving visual language for a variety of projects and brands.
Specifically you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Create impactful designs that align with the company vision and overall strategy across all platforms under the guidance of creative leadership
- Work on a variety of design tasks and deliverables including, but not limited to:
- Client presentations
- Digital and print marketing materials including social advertising, promotional materials, and email campaigns
- Adapting, resizing, reworking, and retouching of creative assets
- Follow project from concept to final approval ensuring the integrity of the creative concept is kept in focus
- 2+ years of design experience within an agency or marketing team
- In progress or completed Bachelor's degree in graphic design or visual communication is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe suite; InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, Keynote, Powerpoint and Google Suite
- Experience with the following:
- Creating print and digital promotion materials and client presentations
- Social media asset curation and photo editing
- Owning the development and execution of a creative project from start to finish
- Web design experience is a plus
Who are we looking for?
- Someone that has the foundations down. You have a thorough understanding of design principles and best practices such as layout, color theory, typography, files, and formats.
- Someone with serious attention to detail. You’re able to focus on details while maintaining a balance of design aesthetic and thoughtful execution.
- Someone who is ready to jump right in. You’re self-motivated, enthusiastic, and aren’t afraid of asking too many questions.
- Someone with great time-management skills. You can work on different projects managing tight deadlines without dropping the ball.
- Someone who is collaborative. You work well with others and know that the best solutions can be found through teamwork.
At Neato you’ll be part of a young, fast-growing company that’s committed to delivering meaningful and impactful programs for some of the world’s most valuable brands.