Neato builds mutually beneficial relationships between young people and brands, starting with the college experience. Some highlights of Neato’s client portfolio include Red Bull, The Wall Street Journal, Spotify, Vans, and REI.
We’re looking for a Program Coordinator to join our team and support the successful execution of our college marketing programs.
This is an onsite contract role with potential to hire. The contract is estimated to run through May 2020.
In this role, you will be responsible for bringing our programs to life in key markets throughout the US. Primary areas of focus will include coordinating activations and providing our student ambassadors with the tools, resources, and coaching they need to surpass program goals.
Specifically, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Aid in recruitment efforts to identify, interview and onboard Student Ambassadors
- Build and nurture strong relationships with Student Ambassadors
- Ensure each Ambassador has a clear strategy and plan in place to achieve program KPIs
- Continuously monitor the performance of each Ambassador, providing markets with an update on their progress against KPIs each week
- Identify market execution gaps and barriers to program success, collaborating with Program Managers to implement tactics for course correction, as necessary
- Support the successful execution of brand activations from concept development and pre-production through production and day-of-event execution
- Identify and manage relationships with local vendors to support activations
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to optimize execution
- Provide additional administrative support to Neato team
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on marketing or communications
- Experience working with Brand Ambassador programs
- Experience in event production and coordination
- Experience with recruitment is a plus
- Experience with Google Suite, Adobe, and Keynote is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
- Willingness to work occasional nights and weekends, specifically responding to urgent student ambassador communications outside of traditional business hours
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who’s personable, outgoing and approachable. You’ll be the primary point of contact for our student ambassadors and they should be comfortable with you and excited to have you as a resource.
- Someone who’s highly motivated, self-directed and able to prioritize tasks. We’re looking for candidates who are ready to dive right in and immediately make an impact for our clients.
- Someone with exceptional communication skills, detail-oriented and organized. You’ll be managing multiple ambassadors at one time. Being organized and communicating clearly will help you lead your team to success.
- Someone that has the ability to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines. Program needs and deadlines can regularly change and you’ll need to be ready to make it work while inspiring you ambassadors to do the same.
- Someone with an analytical mindset. You’ll need to collect and review data from your ambassadors and use those to improve our programs.
At Neato, you’ll be part of a fast-growing company that’s committed to delivering meaningful and impactful programs for some of the world’s most valuable brands.