At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
We are looking for a Compliance Manager who is fully accountable and responsible for leading the development, implementation and management of all key compliance programs and initiatives. In addition, he/she will need to stay up-to-date on relevant laws and regulations and apply them to company practices to minimize financial and legal risks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement the compliance framework to ensure company policies and regulations are met.
- Oversee and review all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Communicate applicable risks, costs, progress, and results to all relevant partners and regulators
- Analyse data to investigate, identify and report issues linked to AML and compliance
- Investigate, identify and develop triggers, rules and algorithms for transaction monitoring
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Conduct employee training sessions on compliance issues.
- Provide compliance advisory to the business.
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Strong compliance experience in FinTech, eCommerce, RegTech, compliance consulting or financial services.
- Knowledge with AML and CTF regulations.
- Certification in compliance related areas (ICA or CAMS) is preferred.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills.
- Candidates with less experience shall be considered as Assistant Compliance Manager.