At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
We are looking for a Talent Manager who is fully accountable for the development and implementation of talent acquisition programs across all the departments. He/She will participate in designing a data centric and cost effective recruitment strategy to increase talent pipeline and activity. In addition, an exciting part of the role will be driving the employer branding strategy to make our company a better place to work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage End-to-End Talent Acquisition: Provide first class recruitment experience to hiring managers and candidates, including job posting, sourcing, interviewing, employment contract preparation, employment visa application, onboarding, and etc.
- Stakeholder Management: Proactively provide updates to candidates and hiring managers regarding their application and interview status. Interact with and advise hiring managers on all recruitment related issues.
- Bring Data Centric Recruitment Innovation: Ensure that all resourcing tools and channels are engaging and effective along with bringing new, innovative ideas and solutions to enhance recruitment effectiveness.
- Promote our EVP: Define, create and implement employer branding strategy and agenda based on local needs.
- Be a Neat Ambassador: Proactively plan and manage recruitment and employer branding events such job fairs, career events, HR awards, and etc.
- Employee Experience: Lead the onboarding and offboarding process (including new joiner orientation program, exit interviews, etc.) along with looking for innovative ways to improve the experience.
- Be a Neat Change Manager: Identity and come up with company or department specific programs and initiatives, such as rewards and recognition review, workforce planning, culture, and organizational change.
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- Proven experience as a recruitment / talent acquisition partner, ideally tech recruitment gained in eCommerce, technology, or start-up environment.
- Good understanding of recruitment tools, job board channels and application tracking systems.
- Passionate, creative with a dynamic self-driven personality.
- Curious mindset with the willingness to learn and try new things.
- High adaptability, quickly adapt to new environments and changes.
- Proactive problem solver, always seeking solutions.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must.
- Candidates with less experience shall be considered as Senior Talent Partner.