At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Marketing department. Reporting into the Head of Growth, you will be tasked with delivering our KPI’s within the marketing space.
This role requires an innovative and driven Digital Marketing specialist to take responsibility for our multiple channels, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget whilst meeting or exceeding our core business objectives.
The ideal candidate will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and be ready for the next step in their career. We are looking for someone who is passionate and innovative to manage our digital marketing channels, helping us to diversify our marketing portfolio and reduce our reliance on search.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute the digital strategy across various channels and touchpoints.
- Manage our Paid Social, Display, Search and Email and channels.
- Develop and take ownership of roadmaps and delivery for projects across multiple platforms and channels.
- Create reporting packs and dashboards to illustrate account performance and analyse results and trends.
- Educate the wider business on channel performance and ensure we are leading the way with testing and innovation.
- Identify areas for optimisation and new opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong, positive business relationships with any agencies and third-party suppliers to successfully deliver our strategy.
- Work alongside the wider Growth team to ensure the very best customer experience.
We’re looking for:
The successful candidate will likely come from a Digital Marketing background with proven experience operating at a senior level, developing marketing strategies, business cases and leading change.
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role with a sound understanding of the landscape.
- Previous experience working on Paid Social, Display, Search and Email and channels.
- Highly organised and commercially focussed, demonstrating a track record of delivering digital innovation.
- Ability to work independently under own initiative to identify and improve current processes and explore further opportunities.
- Confident communicator able to build relationships across teams and at all levels with an appetite to think outside the box and challenge convention.
- Open-minded, flexible and have a positive attitude toward new challenges, with a willingness to learn, embrace new technologies and business change.
- Strong problem-solving skills are essential, along with an ability to manage a varied workload, to tight deadlines.
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail.