At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you have a deep understanding of our users' psychology and enjoy solving complex problems, if you are passionate about carefully researching customer needs and developing great communication strategies in order to answer them, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of our products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Use market research data to determine product pricing
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Manage marketing budget and approval processes
We’re looking for:
- Previous working experience as a Product Marketing Manager for 3 years
- MA in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details