At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
We are looking for a User Experience Researcher to help us deepen our understanding on our customers’ relationship with our product. You will uncover our users' needs by conducting field research and deep diving into analytics. And in turn, transform insights into an actionable plan for our products - optimising existing features, and looking ahead, building our product roadmap. You will work with our Product Owners, Designers, Developers and others to make our user experience more intuitive, useful and memorable.
What you’ll be doing:
- Organise and execute research on multiple products features in various stages of development (from initial discovery to usability testing to optimising existing features).
- Organise, collect and analyze user behaviors through appropriate research methods (including but not limiting to usability studies, interviews, analytics, and surveys).
- Translate findings into insights to support product development and inform business decisions.
You should apply if you are:
- Confident with leading user testing. You’re comfortable to strike a conversation with a stranger as you are conducting a focus group. Curious by nature to get under the skin of our customers to find out what truly makes them tick.
- Passionate about research. Willing to educate and evangelise benefits and shortcomings of different types of research, and the importance of leveraging data to enhance product development and business decisions.
- Thrive working in a cross-functional team environment. You're a team player and considerate of the needs and constraints of other departments.
- Proficient in communicating findings to drive impact.
- Proactive. You don't wait to be told what to do. You communicate your plan clearly to your stakeholders and team.
- Ideally, minimum 3 years of experience in UX research or relevant work experience
- Fluent and strong command in English.