At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for ensuring that payments are processed accurately. Driving to exceed our service levels.
- Monitoring controls, performing daily reconciliation and managing liquidity across our suite of payment flows.
- Monitoring foreign currency exposure and taking proactive measures to minimise foreign exchange risk.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop new products and identify ways to optimise our processes.
- Lead change to enhance process efficiency and control to deliver a better customer experience.
- Driving timely incident resolution minimising impact and mitigating future occurrences.
- Build tools and processes to streamline workflows for internal stakeholders.
- Implement workflows for internal operations of new product offerings.
We’re looking for:
- An advocate of using technology to automate workflows.
- Willing to get your hands dirty to solve operational problems and help us scale.
- Curious and passionate by nature. You'll love making an impact with whatever you do.
- A go-getter, and do whatever it takes to get things done.
- A good communicator who can work well with individuals from different backgrounds.
- Understand or willing to learn the sophisticated financial system.
- Have the ability to break down complicated problems into small pieces and tackle them.
- Proficient with tools including SQL, Python and Excel.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- A real team player who has a can do approach and is willing to support their colleagues.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- 2+ years of relevant experience preferred. Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Senior role.