Neat, A Rapyd Company is build for today's global economy, where borders are disappearing and it's easier than ever to start a business. We believe in making international business a reality for entrepreneurs around the world.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
What you’ll be doing:
- Enabling SMEs to go global by increasing the capabilities of our multi-currency accounts.
- Proposing solutions to make our payment experience faster, more traceable, and at lower cost.
- Producing high-quality and secure code, knowing that bugs could lead to major financial and operational impact to our customers.
- Integrating our systems with financial partners such as VISA and DBS.
- Solving problems related to identification and mitigation of fraud, identity theft, transaction risks, and suspicious activities.
- Transforming our systems to a microservices architecture to scale with our team and products.
- Collaborating with product owners, designers, and other engineers to define, design, and ship new features that directly impact our customers and internal users.
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or any relevant field.
- Proven software engineering experience ideally from an eCommerce, technology or start-up environment.
- Familiarity with connecting web applications to backend services through RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, and Cypress.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Candidates with less experience shall be considered as Software Engineer II.
- Candidates open to work relocation to Dubai (Rapyd Engineering Office).
What Happens Next?
If your application is successful, you’ll be contacted by our Talent & Culture Team to take part in a video screening and psychometric assessment. If you are a good fit, you will be invited to a video / in person interview with the hiring manager, department head and even some of your colleagues. Lastly, ending the interview process with a culture fit chat with our senior management.
Candidates not contacted within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.