At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
What you’ll be doing:
- Enabling SMEs to go global by increasing the capabilities of our multi-currency accounts.
- Proposing solutions to make our payment experience faster, more traceable, and at lower cost.
- Developing and executing comprehensive test plans, knowing that bugs could lead to major financial and operational impact to our customers.
- Reviewing requirements, acceptance criteria and design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Identifying and tracking bugs thoroughly, working with developers and stakeholders to come to a resolution.
- Performing feature testing, regression testing, load testing, and smoke testing throughout the sprint cycle.
- Testing integrations with financial partners such as VISA and DBS.
- Solving problems related to identification and mitigation of fraud, identity theft, transaction risks, and suspicious activities.
- Collaborating with product owners, designers, and other engineers to define, design, and ship new features that directly impact our customers and internal users.
Who you are
- You thrive in an agile, fast-paced development environment where you are empowered to drive changes.
- You sympathise with users, and get excited that your work directly impact our users.
- You always find ways to make things better, faster, and more efficient.
- You listen and respect others, and believe that the best work come from collaboration.
- You enjoy going out of your way to help others and share knowledge.
- You like to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies.
- You get excited by tough technical challenges and learning new concepts.
We’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge of test methodologies, tools and processes.
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience in web, mobile, and API testing.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of automated testing, programming, scripting, and SQL is preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience preferred. Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Senior role.