At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users from around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impact, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing general legal and secretarial support to the General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, as well as other members in the Compliance team
- Legal research into new and innovative payment and business solutions
- Legal operations and legal tech review and set up
- Legal drafting - reports, policies, agreements, guidelines
- Providing support on group secretarial matters, draft corporate documents (including board resolutions, organization charts etc.)
- Assisting in preparing applications to regulatory bodies and business partners
- Coordinate with different business units on the above matters
We’re looking for:
- Undergraduate student in Law
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Out of the box thinking and challenging the status quo
- Tech savvy (or at least willing to give it a go!)
- Strong organisational skills and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated with good sense of responsibility and “can-do” attitude
- Proactive team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done!
- Keen to bring new ideas to the table
What we provide:
- Fast-growing working environment
- Multicultural team and flat-structure
- Exposure to innovation
- Strong learning opportunities
- Skillset Development
- Graduate Career Opportunities
- Career Coaching
- Leadership Roundtable
Apply now and build something great with us!