At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users from around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impact, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handling HR related research projects and day-to-day operations
- Understanding the full spectrum of Human Resources
- Participating in organising company events
- Assisting with the implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures
- Performing any ad hoc duties as requested
We’re looking for:
- Undergraduate in Business Administration, Human Resources or related disciplines
- Professional work ethic
- Strong organisational skills and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated with good sense of responsibility and “can-do” attitude
- Proactive team player with strong communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
What we provide:
- Fast-growing working environment
- Multicultural team and flat-structure
- Exposure to innovation
- Strong learning opportunities
- Skillset Development
- Graduate Career Opportunities
- Career Coaching
- Leadership Roundtable
Apply now and build something great with us!