At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supervising, training and coaching the outsourced team ensuring that the Operations onboarding process for Neat Business and Incorporation meets the needs of our customers.
- Assisting with BAU Maker processing and tickets as required to ensure that service levels are met.
- Processing of complex cases and account updates.
- Performing QA and providing feedback to outsourced team agents
- Provide referral and escalation support to the outsourced Team.
- Monitoring area performance and assisting with incidents and projects as required.
- Ensuring that Operations processes adhere to AML policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities and execute changes to enhance the maker process whilst maintaining the integrity of the process.
We’re looking for:
- Minimum 1-year experience in Operations, Customer Support or AML within a high-growth startup or relevant FinTech company.
- Knowledge of Hong Kong’s AMLO, DTROP, OSCO as well as UNATMO. ACAMS, ICA or CFE certification or a desire to develop in this area
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English. Mandarin & Cantonese also preferred.
- Ability to; work under pressure and to make decisions according to established guidelines; work unsupervised and to accomplish tasks accurately and on a timely basis; prioritize own work and that of an outsourced team; strong organizational skills and coaching skills.
- Proficiency in SQL would be an advantage.