At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to help mine and present data to see beyond numbers and understand how our customers interact with our products. You will work alongside technical and non-technical team members to uncover insights and help improve everything we do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and maintaining analysis and reports
- Contributing to sizeable functional projects across different areas of the company
- Preparing, maintaining, and importing high-quality data
- Diving into core datasets to identify feature sets and create ETL scripts
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Working closely with software engineers to evaluate changes and updates to source production systems
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Develop your programming and data science skills
We’re looking for:
- Curiosity and willingness to learn and ask questions
- Strong data visualizations skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Some knowledge of statistics
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc.
- Working knowledge of Python or R is a plus
- Strong Time Management Skill
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in a data analytics role, new graduates are also welcome to apply
- Ability to set realistic timelines and expectations
- Ability to understand business needs and deliver relevant insights for decision making
- Knowledge of main data science concepts is a plus