At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to help mine and present data to see beyond numbers and understand how our customers interact with our products. You will work alongside technical and non-technical team members to uncover insights and help improve everything we do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conducting quantitative analysis and data modeling to present data to the team to streamline strategy
- Creating and maintaining analysis and reports
- Preparing, maintaining, importing high-quality data
- Diving into core datasets to identify feature sets and create ETL scripts
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Working closely with software engineers to evaluate changes and updates to source production systems
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Contributing to sizeable functional projects
We’re looking for:
- Strong understanding of dashboard design and best practices
- Curiosity and willingness to learn and ask questions
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Some knowledge of statistics
- Mastery in SQL
- Mastery in using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc.
- Working knowledge of Python or R
- Strong communication skill (written / verbal)
- Strong Time Management Skill
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience in a data analytics role, new graduates are also welcome to apply
- Ability to set realistic timelines and expectations
- Ability to understand business needs and deliver relevant insights for decision making
- Knowledge of main data science concepts is a plus