At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
We are looking for a country-level Business Development Manager, who can drive our growth in the country within the import and export trade industry. Neat offers an alternative to a corporate bank account, supporting entrepreneurs send and receive payments with a multi-currency business account. Our mission is to Enable the Entrepreneur Economy, and we are looking for someone who can help us bring more businesses onto our platform.
What you will do:
- Responsible for overall user growth in Hong Kong and China.
- Oversee and grow our affiliate program with a focus on the import and export trade industry.
- Implement new ways to recruit affiliates and channel partners at scale.
- Ensure users sourced through affiliates are within our target market and have high potential to become active users on the platform.
- Source, negotiate and execute custom partnership deals & collaborations with large scale and strategic partners (e.g. e-commerce marketplaces, semi-governmental organisations, logistics companies).
- Manage marketing & channel partner budget by analysing performance of different channels and deciding which (new) channels to test and invest in.
- Identify new market segments and opportunities to grow. Work with relevant team members to be able to seize these opportunities (e.g. new product features, leverage technology to create growth hacks).
What we are looking for:
- Business development experience in the import and export trade industry or payment industry.
- Experience in B2B business development though channel partners.
- Experience at a fast growing company, preferably a start-up.
- Strong understanding of local trading networks and business associations, and well connected with relevant players.
- Familiar with using technology applications to accelerate growth.
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English.