At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
We are looking for a passionate professional who knows the inside and out of payment/credit card operations or who has strong experience in project management / transformation in banks/financial institutions to join us. We believe that by putting together your domain expertises and our strong capabilities in technology and getting things done, we would be able to unlock and deliver a lot of values to our customers at a lower cost and faster speed.
Join us in making payment and credit card services available to all today!
What you will be doing:
- Lead and deliver the product vision, product strategy, product design, and product development
- Lead, manage and mentor team of product owners and UX/UI specialists
- Set and be accountable for the implementation of the product vision and strategy
- Responsible for entire product life-cycle from strategic planning, to tactical activities and go-to-market planning
- Use customer outreach programs to ensure team members understand the needs of Neat customers
- Build strong internal feedback loops to maintain clear communication channels amongst all stakeholders
- Lead market analysis to align the team according to latest user behaviours and competitive industry trends
- Scale the product team with a culture to attract and retain the best product talent
What we are looking for:
- 10+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written and capacity to clearly articulate opinions
- Obsessed with customer pain points
- Capabilities to manage projects and teams at scale, across multiple product initiatives
- Strong attention to detail and focus on results
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and come out with strong action plans for resolving customer problems
- Experienced in Agile development methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a passion for innovation creating a great user experience
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- International commerce and fintech experience is preferred
- Prior start-up experience is preferred