At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
The Software Engineer, Devops plays an important part in our company’s development process. You will be joining a team of passionate and knowledgeable engineers in delivering software that helps global businesses manage their finances more smoothly and easily. Our ideal candidate should enjoy taking on technical challenges, learning new things, as well as delivering end-to-end solutions to real-world problems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and build robust and scalable platform and infrastructure
- Develop CI/CD pipelines that optimize our development processes
- Improve system and security monitoring throughout our platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Propose architectural solutions, take part in designs, design review and code reviews
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
We’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge and experience with CI/CD workflows & platforms, infrastructure as code, and container services, such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform
- Sound understanding of databases, networking, performance and security
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
- Someone who gets excited by tough technical challenges, and is passionate about helping others
- A passion for FinTech and creativity!
- 3+ years of software engineering experience preferred. Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Senior role.