At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
What you’ll be doing:
- Enabling SMEs to go global by increasing the capabilities of our multi-currency accounts.
- Proposing solutions to make our payment experience faster, more traceable, and at lower cost.
- Producing high-quality and secure code, knowing that bugs could lead to major financial and operational impact to our customers.
- Integrating our systems with financial partners such as VISA and DBS.
- Solving problems related to identification and mitigation of fraud, identity theft, transaction risks, and suspicious activities.
- Transforming our systems to a microservices architecture to scale with our team and products.
- Collaborating with product owners, designers, and other engineers to define, design, and ship new features that directly impact our customers and internal users.
Who you are
- You thrive in an agile, fast-paced development environment where you are empowered to drive changes.
- You sympathise with users, and get excited that your work directly impact our users.
- You always find ways to make things better, faster, and more efficient.
- You listen and respect others, and believe that the best work come from collaboration.
- You enjoy going out of your way to help others and share knowledge.
- You like to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies.
- You get excited by tough technical challenges and learning new concepts.
We’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge and experience with CI/CD workflows & platforms, infrastructure as code, and container services, such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform.
- Sound understanding of databases, networking, performance and security.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience preferred. Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Senior role.