At Neat, we’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their business finances.
Want to help us achieve this vision? We’ve built a place where you’ll love doing it!
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our mission to build the best business account experience for entrepreneurs and SMBs.
Banks were built for a different era of business, not for the new economy – where borders are disappearing and it’s easier than ever to start a global business. You will create designs that will set us apart from the crowd - working on new security feature for mobile apps one day, to creating a smooth experience for our users to track their monthly expenses on another day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work across departments. Set up workshops with internal stakeholders to understand their needs, and turn complex requirements into world-class, scalable, user-friendly experiences.
- Work closely with product owners and engineers to drive solutions from research to implementation and roadmap capabilities for product features.
- Drive product design development. Diagnose and unpack customer pain points, and design solutions backed by solid rationale. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineers.
- Play an active role in research. Set up and run in-person/online usability tests, ethnographic interviews, focus groups. You'll jump in the deep-end and get involved.
We’re looking for:
- Passionate about design and technology, and the opportunity to build frictionless finance experiences.
- Thrive working in a cross-functional team environment. You're a team player and considerate of the needs and constraints of other departments.
- Proactive. You don't wait to be told what to do. You communicate your plan clearly to your stakeholders and team.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- BA/BS degree in design, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in a related field.
- Proficient with industry design and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Invision etc).
- Applicants should submit a portfolio, with demonstration of strong UI design and process.