Near Space Labs is leading the next generation of Earth imaging. We design, build and operate a fleet of proprietary, stratospheric balloons called Swiftys. Our Swiftys fly to the edge of space to deliver high quality, highly updated imagery of our planet at down to earth prices.
Our innovations don’t stop at image capture. Customers need us to process and serve data in a format that is easily accessible for their data scientists, product managers, geographers, and remote sensing specialists. We make it easy for them to quickly and seamlessly evaluate the dynamics of our planet, climate, and urban environments.
Near Space Labs is looking for a Senior Growth Marketer to build and own our marketing strategy – from brand awareness to demand generation. The ideal candidate will be an interdisciplinary marketer who can dive into a rapidly growing high-tech company, prioritize the business’ requirements, and work with internal and external teams to deliver results. We are seeking someone who can work across high-level concepts and also be able to roll up their sleeves to take on the details.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, curious, organized, and detail-oriented. Time management, multi-tasking, and cross-functional communication are critical for this role. The Senior Growth Marketer role will report directly to the VP of Sales.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and run cohesive and holistic marketing campaigns for different personas and verticals across multiple channels.
- Manage activities and track progress in landing and expanding opportunities.
- Monitor and communicate performance metrics and data insights including lead conversion and lead quality.
- Oversee and create engaging and savvy content with excellent design and written and verbal communication skills.
- Work cross-functionally to meet sales goals and business objectives.
- Provide project plans, timelines and deliverables in a consistent and concise manner.
- Manage and coach direct reports and build a strong vendor network.
- Manage NSL’s performance marketing strategy and budget.
- Plan and optimize paid campaigns, including Google ads, Facebook, LinkedIn using best practices and scrappy tactics to get results.
- Oversee website management, maintenance and optimization including SEO.
- Develop lifecycle programs, including email marketing and outbound campaigns with Sales.
- Drive and manage relevant tradeshows, events, panels, and sponsorships from conception to completion.
- Work with the leadership team and PR partners to secure speaking engagements.
Your skills & background:
- At least 6 years experience building, executing, delivering and scaling cross-functional marketing teams, programs and initiatives with B2B SaaS, DaaS, or hardware products.
- Management experience, aptitude for branding complex technical products, timely project delivery, and effective collaboration cross-functionally.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements, in addition to presenting data and progress to goal to senior leadership.
- Experience with HubSpot (other other CRM/ Marketing Automation platforms), ZoomInfo (SalesOS and MarketingOS), Google Analytics, and other MarTech platforms.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tie marketing activities to larger strategies and company goals.
- Proven track record of balancing multiple priorities and projects at once and delivering against timelines.
- Bachelor or other college degree.
What makes you stand out:
- Work experience in a rapidly-scaling startup (Series A or beyond)
- A background in or targeting P&C insurance
- Hands-on experience with ABM tactics, tracking, and optimization
- Passion or background in space-tech, remote sensing, geospatial and related technology
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Engineering, or other related area
- This is a remote position with preference given to New York candidates who are willing to work from our Brooklyn headquarters.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 6 weeks of paid time off
- Annual team offsites
- Visit our New York & Barcelona offices
- Opportunity to attend a balloon launch
What we offer:
- An exciting startup culture where you will have the opportunity to play a critical role in building and scaling a one-of-a-kind technology and organization.
- You will be part of an enthusiastic, international and motivated team of professionals who are committed to building unique technologies, being rigorous, and finding novel solutions to interesting problems.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace where we welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
- A commitment that you will never be bored.
Equal employment opportunity:
Near Space Labs is committed to diversity in our organization and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.