Near Space Labs is leading the next generation of Earth imaging. We design, build and operate a fleet of proprietary, stratospheric balloons called Swiftys. Our Swiftys fly to the edge of space to deliver high quality, highly updated imagery of our planet at down to earth prices.
Our innovations don’t stop at image capture. Customers need us to process and serve data in a format that is easily accessible for their data scientists, product managers, geographers, and remote sensing specialists. We make it easy for them to quickly and seamlessly evaluate the dynamics of our planet, climate, and urban environments.
Content Marketer Job Description
Near Space Labs is looking for a Content Marketer to join our team. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and elevate our brand messaging with creative and targeted copy across all stages of our buyer journeys. You will be a key member in building our brand and demand pipeline through effective and engaging content.
You will be a part of our Marketing team and reporting to the Head of Marketing with the following responsibilities.
Your impact and metrics you will own:
- Increase conversion rates via engaging, persona-focused content
- Develop content for different use cases and personas across Near Space Labs’ offerings
- Improve Near Space Labs’ domain and SEO keyword rank over time
- Enhance the sales process with pieces to engage prospects through buyer journeys
To achieve this, you will:
- Write and publish educational and engaging content for the website, blog articles, use cases and white papers
- Embody Near Space Labs’ tone of voice to help us engage with prospects, partners, customers, and investors
- Conduct SEO research to help prioritize keywords and topics to help brand building and demand generation efforts
- Optimize content to maximize organic search audience opportunity
- Support sales team by planning and strategizing your content with the goal of garnering qualified leads
- Track the performance of your content and prepare reports to highlight progress, challenges, and learnings for the larger team to draw from
- Conduct analyses of web and social media traffic and discover behavioral insights to improve content production
- Assist and brainstorm campaign concepts with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams
- Translate industry use cases into quantitative, informative propositions
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in content writing for B2B companies (bonus for data/ geospatial solution)
- Strong communicator, both written and spoken
- Knowledgeable about in SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience in copywriting and editing within the technical space is a plus; have delivered a combination of attributed, unattributed, and ghost-written pieces
- Have worked in a remote/ hybrid environment before
- A self-starter with excellent time-management and organizational skills
- An eye for detail and an analytical mind
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 6 weeks of paid time off
- Annual team offsites
- Visit our New York & Barcelona offices
- Learning & development reimbursement
- Opportunity to attend a balloon launch
What we offer:
- An exciting startup culture where you will have the opportunity to play a critical role in building and scaling a one-of-a-kind technology and organization.
- You will be part of an enthusiastic, international and motivated team of professionals who are committed to building unique technologies, being rigorous, and finding novel solutions to interesting problems.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace where we welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
- A commitment that you will never be bored.
Equal employment opportunity:
Near Space Labs is committed to diversity in our organization and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.