NEAR Foundation is hiring a Regulatory Specialist, who can contribute with strong domain expertise excelling in a startup environment. Our offer is to become part of a group of high-performing pioneers at the forefront of digital technologies.
- Take responsibility for regulatory aspects of the blockchain industry developments in various jurisdictions around the world
- Contribute to the NEAR Foundation’s regulatory strategy, applicable standards and guidelines
- Coordinate and submit responses to relevant industry working groups with regards to regulations
- Maintain regulatory documentation up to date for worldwide regulatory purposes
- Assess regulatory changes and support respective activities
- Establish and update internal procedures to enable up to date and consistent output, as well as efficient workflow within the NEAR Foundation teams
- Master’s degree in law from a Swiss University or equivalent EU or USA University law degree
- At least five years of relevant experience, thereof at least two years of experience working in the blockchain industry
- Excellent knowledge of the applicable fintech and blockchain regulations in major jurisdictions
- Independent, reliable and communicative personality who can deliver high-quality work even under pressure and handle several projects simultaneously
- Adaptive, critical and outside the box thinking
- Enjoy the challenges the new digital asset world provides
- Exact and diligent working style
- Skilled at interdisciplinary collaboration with experts from various fields
- Fluency in the English language mandatory, German and any other language an advantage
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest.
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities.
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas.
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all.
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective.
About the NEAR Foundation
The NEAR Foundation is a nonprofit, non-beneficiary foundation based in Switzerland which supports community-driven innovation and the Open Web with a specific focus on the NEAR platform. The Foundation distributes grant funding into the NEAR ecosystem, coordinates governance among participants, educates people about the protocol and ensures that relationships among the community members are as strong and sustainable as the apps they build. It seeks to combine the inclusive care of a community-driven NGO with the at-scale effectiveness of a Silicon Valley startup.