NEAR Foundation is looking for a seasoned Project Manager, your mission is to effectively organize, communicate, update and deliver to completion a fully scoped project, while managing stakeholders and aggressive timelines for completion.
This is a full-time, remote position.
- Develops detailed project plans for cross-functional projects. Ensure projects are completed according to the team's planned roadmap.
- Track milestones and tasks; Be the main point of contact for projects.
- Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project deadlines by facilitating team discussion.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information throughout the organization.
- Facilitates project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, standups, sprint planning)
- 3+ years of Project Management experience with an impeccable approach to planning and execution.
- 3+ years of experience in startup environments working as an account manager or campaign specialist.
- Experience managing multiple projects (campaigns) at a time.
- Strong communication, coordination and organization skills.
- Been told you’re reliable and committed, collaborative, empathetic, entrepreneurial, flexible, and persuasive.
- Accurate data entry skills, attention to detail, ability to anticipate problems and risks, have a strong sense of problem-solving, and the ability to work independently yet collaborative in a hyper fast-paced environment.
- You understand the complexities of project management.
- You understand system thinking and workflow and apply the knowledge to build and execute your plan.
- You are organized but not rigid, embrace agile methods and can quickly adapt to new circumstances.
- You see the opportunity in adversity and thrive on pressure to deliver on time.
- You stimulate participatory approach and collaboration to avoid silos.
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest.
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities.
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas.
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all.
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective.
About the NEAR Foundation
The NEAR Foundation is a nonprofit, non-beneficiary foundation based in Switzerland which supports community-driven innovation and the Open Web with a specific focus on the NEAR platform. The Foundation distributes grant funding into the NEAR ecosystem, coordinates governance among participants, educates people about the protocol and ensures that relationships among the community members are as strong and sustainable as the apps they build. It seeks to combine the inclusive care of a community-driven NGO with the at-scale effectiveness of a Silicon Valley startup.