About NEAR and the NEAR Collective
NEAR's mission is to enable community-driven innovation to benefit people around the world. The NEAR platform provides a decentralized application platform that is secure enough to manage high value assets like money or identity and performant enough to make them useful for everyday people, putting the power of Open Finance and the Open Web in their hands.
The NEAR platform, NEAR Protocol, and associated tooling are being built by the NEAR Collective, a collection of the best engineers in the world who work across teams, companies and countries similar to other large scale open source projects. Core contributors include a couple of 2-time ICPC world champions, 2 gold medalists, a Latin American champion and multiple other competitive programming finalists.
Working at NEAR
Roles are posted to this portal on behalf of the companies that make up the NEAR Collective and are typically located anywhere in the world because most of the companies are fully remote. Some hubs are located in Switzerland, Germany, Russia, the US and China. Regardless of where you work, this is a high performance culture that values ownership, execution and professionalism but pairs it with curiosity and experimentation. The vision is big but the right team is behind it.
- 对区块链生态 & 数字钱包有一定了解，对区块链行业有足够的的热情和认可
NEAR 是开放性网络 (Open Web) 的基础架构, 提供了一个去中心化存储和计算平台。和绝大部分现有区块链平台不同的是，NEAR 力求把生涩难懂的区块链做到平易近人。通过底层的可延展性，中间层的优化，到应用层成熟的工具，为开发者和用户提供了简洁友好的使用体验。
NEAR 团队包含多为来自 Google, Facebook, ConsenSys 等世界顶尖的科技公司的成员，以及9名连续创业者。技术开发团队总计共获得了 ACM-ICPC（世界最高级别大学生编程竞赛）的4次世界冠军，6枚金牌，12次决赛经历。同时，NEAR 获得了众多顶级风投的支持，例如 A16Z, Pantera, Blockchain.com, Coinbase Venture, 百度风投等等。Angelist 创始人 Naval Ravikant、以太坊企业联盟的发起人 Andrew Keys 也对 NEAR 进行了资金支持。
- 极具竞争力的薪酬，包括token vesting的机会
NEAR Foundation is looking for a Customer Success Rep to join our team in China.
You will play a key role in working with our Chinese market to answer their questions about the NEAR Wallet and potentially other NEAR products.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems within 48 hours.
- Translate current guides to Chinese and improve responses for common questions.
- Coordinate escalation for issues with the team to help customers in a timely manner.
- Establish Customer Success process and apply the existing Kpis framework
- Work on ad hoc projects related to customer success (reporting, tracking quality, etc)
- Native speaker in Chinese and professional proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer support environment.
- Zendesk Experience, or similar tool.
- Knowledge of blockchain applications, such as wallets and block explorers, is a plus.
- Exceptional people and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and conversations.
- Been told you’re collaborative, empathetic, entrepreneurial, flexible, and persuasive.