NEAR Foundation is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our growing Marketing organization. We need a client-facing seasoned project manager that has experience in launching successful campaigns and that will be the primary point of contact for all Marketing related campaign deliverables with internal team, partners and third party agencies.
In this role, your goal is to activate a number of marketing and lead generation campaigns per month (average of 5-8+ campaigns per account).
This is a full-time, remote position.
- Oversee multifaceted campaigns for our larger clients from RFP to launch.
- Enter and manage opportunities in NEAR’s CRM.
- Review new campaigns as they come in and develop an action plan in coordination with key stakeholders for all launch activities.
- Once assets and launch materials are received, work with operations teams to successfully launch the campaign on time.
- Obtain necessary go-live approvals and/or edits from all parties.
- Track campaign status and success metrics daily in internal systems, including NEAR’s CRM and kanban boards.
- Keep internal databases up to date with account information (including AirTable and Notion.)
- Experience in determining the asset requirements and ensuring that launch materials are received.
- 3+ years of experience working in a Project Manager, Account Manager, Campaign Specialist, or Customer Success role.
- Experience managing multiple projects (campaigns) at a time.
- Strong communication, coordination and organization skills.
- A background in advertising, branding or marketing for finance and/or technology.
- Been told you’re collaborative, empathetic, entrepreneurial, flexible, and persuasive.
- Accurate data entry skills, problem-solving ability, and the ability to work independently yet collaborative in a fast-paced environment.
About NEAR and the NEAR Collective
NEAR's mission is to enable community-driven innovation to benefit people around the world. The NEAR platform provides a decentralized application platform that is secure enough to manage high value assets like money or identity and performant enough to make them useful for everyday people, putting the power of Open Finance and the Open Web in their hands.
The NEAR platform, NEAR Protocol and associated tooling are being built by the NEAR Collective, a collection of the best engineers in the world who work across teams, companies and countries similar to other large scale open source projects. Core contributors include a couple of 2-time ICPC world champions, 2 gold medalists, a Latin American champion and multiple other competitive programming finalists.
Working at NEAR
Roles are posted to this portal on behalf of the companies that make up the NEAR Collective and are typically located anywhere in the world because most of the companies are fully remote. Some hubs are located in Switzerland, Germany, Russia, the US and China. Regardless of where you work, this is a high performance culture that values ownership, execution and professionalism but pairs it with curiosity and experimentation. The vision is big but the right team is behind it.