NEAR is seeking a Technical Recruiter who will partner with hiring managers to provide full lifecycle recruiting including search strategy development, sourcing and screening candidates, and negotiating offers. The Technical Recruiter will work on complex, mission critical searches for all levels of the organization. This role also involves working with referrals and external recruiters where necessary.
Specifically, the right fit for this position should be highly process oriented but also comfortable with sourcing and interviewing activities for technical engineering and product roles. You will wear a lot of hats and coordinate with other team members in the operations function at NEAR and in similar roles at other companies across the NEAR ecosystem.
Exceptional candidates are deeply familiar with the blockchain and crypto landscape and the unique needs of sourcing talent that will interact primarily with technical users. This is not a good fit for someone who hasn't worked within tech recruiting or operations before.
This is a remote position with Near Inc.
- Lead full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, identifying, evaluating, coordinating, and closing) across mostly engineering and product roles, building a high-touch candidate experience to land top talent for our business needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers around role definition, pipeline calibration, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment and decision making
- Use data and metrics to determine the success and health of recruiting; continue to iterate on and improve the effectiveness of our recruiting practices
- Continue to build and expand on our talent brand across the world.
- Great internal and external employee experience.
- All open hiring processes run and conclude without missed steps.
- For new positions, needs are turned into job descriptions quickly and accurately.
- High quality hires made within reasonable time-to-fill rates
- Proven recruiting experience (3+ years) in a startup environment and/or agency with strong track record for sourcing and attracting top talent in engineering and product roles
- Hands-on experience sourcing, recruiting, coordinating, and screening for technical roles
- Familiarity with Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System
- Maintains an effective level of business literacy as it relates to midrange plans, our culture and our competition
- Knowledge of talent acquisition best practices, and basic knowledge of employment law
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships throughout the organization
- Great at documenting interview notes, manager requirements, and creating new processes and procedures
- Familiar with compensation strategy best practices
- Very strong project management and organization skills
- A warm and professional "bedside manner" with candidates throughout their experience
- Familiarity with sourcing from non-traditional places such as GitHub, crypto-Twitter, and crypto insider events
About NEAR and the NEAR Collective
NEAR's mission is to enable community-driven innovation to benefit people around the world. The NEAR platform provides a decentralized application platform that is secure enough to manage high value assets like money or identity and performant enough to make them useful for everyday people, putting the power of Open Finance and the Open Web in their hands.
The NEAR platform, NEAR Protocol and associated tooling are being built by the NEAR Collective, a collection of the best engineers in the world who work across teams, companies and countries similar to other large scale open source projects. Core contributors include a couple of 2-time ICPC world champions, 2 gold medalists, a Latin American champion and multiple other competitive programming finalists.
Working at NEAR
Roles are posted to this portal on behalf of the companies that make up the NEAR Collective and are typically located anywhere in the world because most of the companies are fully remote. Some hubs are located in Switzerland, Germany, Russia, the US and China. Regardless of where you work, this is a high performance culture that values ownership, execution and professionalism but pairs it with curiosity and experimentation. The vision is big but the right team is behind it.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.