Open Web Collective is looking for a full-time Analyst/Associate/Manager, who will operate as a generalist helping with operations, marketing, content, and business development.
Title and compensation will be based on years of experience and skill sets.
- Operations (50%):
- Oversee projects end to end, including but not limited to program planning,, recruiting startups and mentors
- Partner and client management, as well as administrative duties
- Drive community engagement by planning and executing social events for batches & the community
- Assist on all program prep and execution, ensuring everything and everyone are where they need to be
- Marketing/IR (25%):
- Producing and updating collaterals including decks, pitchbooks, marketing material and reports
- Supporting the team in managing the relationships with investors through organizing events, scheduling meetings, managing and updating our CRM system
- Supporting the team with various projects related to lead generation, sales pipeline organizing roadshows , and investor events
- Track and monitor the partner lifecycle and ensure that all partner queries are addressed in a timely manner
- Content (20%):
- Develop high-quality multi-media content for our distribution channels (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, email, and more) targeted towards a variety of audiences (founders, investors, and the general tech community)
- Collaborate with other content, marketing and design managers to produce content
- Measure, track, and monitor channel and content performance on a campaign basis
- Support the broader team on ad hoc copywriting, copyediting and content requests as needed
- Sales/Business Development (5%):
- Proven relevant experience in a fundraising, partnerships, growth or strategy planning
- Demonstrated track record of fundraising downstream capital for portfolio companies
About NEAR and OWC
NEAR’s mission is to enable community-driven innovation to benefit people around the world. The NEAR blockchain is secure enough to manage high value assets like money or identity and performant enough to make them useful for everyday people, putting the power of Open Finance and the Open Web in their hands. NEAR protocol is built by the best engineers in the world who work across teams, companies and countries similar to other large scale open source projects. Core contributors include a couple of 2-time ICPC world champions, 2 gold medalists, a Latin American champion and multiple other competitive programming finalists.
The Open Web Collective is a blockchain accelerator and community pioneering the Open Web, and the brainchild of NEAR. OWC’s mission is to support founders building the open web. Our founders are promising pre-seed and seed-stage startups from around the globe. They work with leading corporate partners and investors such as IDEO, Deloitte, and WEF to validate/invalidate business ideas and decisions, build products, define and grow KPIs, develop product-market fit, and fundraise to push blockchain forward.
Working at NEAR
Roles are posted to this portal on behalf of the companies that make up the NEAR Collective and are typically located anywhere in the world because most of the companies are fully remote. Some hubs are located in Switzerland, Germany, Russia, the US and China. Regardless of where you work, this is a high performance culture that values ownership, execution and professionalism but pairs it with curiosity and experimentation. The vision is big but the right team is behind it.