Come Build the Future of Quant-Driven Investing
NDVR builds and analyzes sophisticated custom portfolios, optimized by advanced algorithms to boost expected return and efficiency. These sophisticated portfolios are delivered within an exceptional client experience that leverages elegant client-facing applications. Our tight-knit team is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with a sizable presence in Budapest, Hungary, and is spearheaded by a tech industry veteran CEO who has led multiple companies from foundation through IPO.
About the Role
NDVR's team has built the most innovative approach to quantitative investing available to consumers; now we’re ready for a similarly innovative creative professional to help tell our story. We are searching for an Art Director with a strong design background to help establish and build the NDVR brand across all touch points.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and expand NDVR’s visual identity
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Design on brand and digital projects
- Design and provide art direction for many marketing and brand touch points, including web, digital advertising, video, print, photography, and illustration
- Ensure that NDVR excels at executing our brand and that our visual identity is applied effectively used throughout all public-facing areas of our business
- Create cross-channel visual communication strategies that promote NDVR’s products and services
- Work closely with Marketing leadership to address the art direction needs of all NDVR departments
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, product professionals, and marketers to execute a creative strategy and deliver beautiful, engaging visuals that elevate NDVR’s services and brand.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices as it relates to visual creative
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of relevant work as an art director or senior designer
- Strong background in art/visual conception and design
- High quality digital portfolio featuring multiple channels, including web, digital advertising, social, video and mobile
- Track-record of meeting deadlines and an ability to react to change and feedback
- Excellent visual and written communication skills
- Have a strong creative point of view and a willingness and aptitude to advocate for it
- Deep experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Be a practitioner who is both ready to create and deliver strategic approaches
- Experience working with luxury brands preferred, but not required
What We Offer
Opportunity to join a well-funded, early-stage FinTech startup. You’ll have a chance to collaborate alongside a brilliant team (consisting of Quant PhDs, world-class engineers, and financial service veterans from companies including AQR, Fidelity, Morgan Stanley, State Street, and BlackRock), and have immediate impact. We offer comprehensive health & dental plans, 401K, unlimited PTO, a flexible work schedule, competitive pay with equity, paid parental leave & more.