Come Build the Future of Investing
We are a group of scientists, technologists, and makers building a fintech startup with an insanely quantitative approach to investing. Our tight-knit team is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with a sizeable presence in Budapest, Hungary, and is spearheaded by a tech industry veteran CEO who has led multiple companies from foundation through IPO.
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional Senior UI Engineer to join our Core Product Team. Our goal is to build a frontend that displays the output of an immensely complex backend in an elegant and informative way, that is unprecedented in the finance industry.
This team owns the end-to-end user experience for our web application and is made up of dedicated engineers and designers in both our Budapest and Boston locations. The Core Product Team collaborates across the world and sometimes in person (get your passport ready!) to deliver elegant, informative, and lovable interfaces to our customers.
We aim to build self-organizing teams who face little impediment thanks to weak code ownership – thus some back-end skills are a plus.
What You’ll Do
- Take an active role in our approach to technical implementation, working with a wide range of systems, processes, teams and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Partner with our VP of Product Design to create informative, beautiful, and delightful interfaces for our customers
- Build and maintain a robust React component library, enabling the creation of interfaces that are consistent and stable
- Managing the relationship between the front end and our complex core engine
- Be part of an early stage team dedicated to creating the most loved product in finance
Our Tech Stack
Our product is a single-page React application written in TypeScript (ES2019) and backed by Spring Boot (Java) microservices, providing REST endpoints with auto-generated TypeScript client code run in containers on AWS
You May Be a Fit for This Role If You
- Have an enthusiasm and expertise for working on the Front end (React)
- Uphold insanely high standards across engineering, security, and design
- Pride yourself on your ability to ship high quality code on a short iteration cycle (emphasis on automated testing and continuous delivery)
- Thrive in a culture of modern communication and thus can efficiently and effectively work several days a week remotely and over time-zones
- Have a passion for continued learning and a track record of picking up new technologies and skills as you ship awesome code
- Have a strong curiosity about finance and believe that good financial decisions can make real differences in people’s lives
What We Offer
Opportunity to join a well-funded, early-stage fintech startup. You’ll have a chance to collaborate alongside a brilliant team, have immediate impact, and work in a culture driven by its employees. We offer comprehensive health & dental plan, unlimited PTO, a flexible work schedule, competitive pay with equity, paid parental leave & more.
NDVR, Inc. is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.