Come Build the Future of Investing
We are a group of scientists, technologists, and makers building a fintech startup with an insanely quantitative approach to investing. Our tight-knit team is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with a sizeable presence in Budapest, Hungary, and is spearheaded by a tech industry veteran CEO who has led multiple companies from foundation through IPO.
About the Role
NDVR, Inc is looking for a dedicated finance leader who combines executive leadership experience and functional expertise in SaaS and/or fintech companies. S/he will serve as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team and contribute to NDVR’s financial planning, reporting, product strategy, revenue, hiring, and capital strategies. In addition, our CFO will advise across the organization and implement process improvements to optimize efficiency, scalability, and productivity. The CFO will partner with the CEO on board management, investor relations, and fundraising activities. This role will be based at our headquarters in Boston, MA.
What You’ll Do
- Manage annual financial planning process and budgets, forecasting and closing processes including financial systems, cash flow and banking relationships
- Direct the company’s strategic planning initiatives and help to build out strong practices around FP&A. Partner with all members of the senior management team and other company leadership on business strategy
- Demonstrate strong financial stewardship. Manage resource allocation, monitor company expenditures and help review and negotiate customer and vendor agreements
- Oversee internal and external financial reporting & set accounting policy.
- Implement processes, frameworks and systems that capture and utilize timely and accurate data across the business to make better decisions
- Provide support on various operational tasks including P&L and financial projections, pricing and valuation models and company presentations
Our Ideal Candidate
- 10+ years of corporate finance experience in a leadership position, ideally having served as CFO previously
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit/loss, balance sheet, and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting
- Able to form strong partnerships with the executive team and build a world-class accounting and finance org from scratch
- Desire to work in a dynamic start-up, and effective at resolving ambiguous problems
- High intellectual capacity, particularly in an analytical and strategic context
- Prior experience in leading fundraising diligence efforts, ideally at a growth stage company
- Experience working for financial institutions/firms and strong understanding of corporate governance
- BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA & MBA a plus
What We Offer
Opportunity to join a well-funded, early-stage fintech startup. You’ll have a chance to collaborate alongside a brilliant team, have immediate impact, and work in a culture driven by its employees. We offer comprehensive health & dental plan, unlimited PTO, a flexible work schedule, competitive pay with equity, paid parental leave & more.
NDVR, Inc. is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.