Who is NCX?
- The trusted, number one provider of American-made forest carbon credits.
- Rapidly growing and backed by top investors including Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff, Union Square Ventures, Microsoft’s Climate Innovation Fund, and Version One Ventures. We’ve already doubled in size once this year and are on track for another doubling before the end of the year.
- Creating tangible impact in communities across the US: see what our Landowners and Business partners say about us.
Our technology enables net-zero pioneers like Microsoft to pay landowners to delay timber harvests. Together, we’ve generated an expected climate impact driven by the incremental sequestration of approximately 600,000 metric tons of carbon in the first half of 2021 alone. Join us in shaping the future of forestry and climate economics and see what the world is saying about us.
Our Goal: Create a Massive Positive Environmental Global Impact
We’re democratizing access to forest carbon markets and fighting climate change - that’s no small feat. But our ambition doesn’t stop there.
Up next: wildlife habitats, fire risk reduction, water resources, and more. We are building new economic mechanisms to fully understand and fairly value forests.
At NCX, you will have a massive impact on shaping our growth, culture, and product to best serve our customers all while combating climate change.
Do the Best Work of Your Life
Are you an experienced sales operations leader with a track record in scaling quota-exceeding sales teams? Do you love developing and implementing scalable processes with an attention to detail? NCX is hiring a Revenue Operations & Strategy Manager to join our growing Business Development Team. This role is ideal for an analytical, data-driven, solutions-oriented problem solver who can hit the ground running to identify opportunities and strategies to improve our sales motion. In this role you will be focused on optimizing the sales funnel and documenting best practices. You will report directly to the Head of Business Development and collaborate frequently with the Marketing team as well. If you're interested in using your skills to join the fight against climate change we encourage you to apply!
What You’ll Do
- Manage sales technology stack (ex. Salesforce CRM, data & intelligence, productivity tools, etc.) to support a modern, complex sales process, including partnering on marketing on data management and reporting
- Drive sales strategy and empower our sales team: territory and account planning, quota and compensation operations, forecasting and analytics, etc.
- Assist Head of Business Development with sales onboarding and training programs as well as process development and implementation
- Manage business development team members
Sound Like You?
- 5-10 years in sales operations management within a corporate setting
- 2+ years in managing a team
- Managing a sales platform/CRM
- Proven track record of success with the sales cycle - from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
Earn an equity stake in a fast-growing, well capitalized start-up.
Setting You Up for Success
- 100% fully remote workforce
- Full technology support
- $1,000 budget for home office set up
Generous Time Off and Perks
- 20 vacation days 15 company holidays
- Flexible parental leave
- Annual in-person All Hands meetings
NCX is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States