NCSOFT West is looking to add a Financial Analyst to our FP&A. The Financial Analyst will help improve, build, and charter the path for long-term growth within the FP&A function.
WHO WE ARE
NCSOFT is a premiere digital entertainment company and global publisher with worldwide locations and more than 4,000 employees focused on bringing extraordinary games to life for millions of fans around the world. Established in 1997 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, we quickly became a key leader in online games. Best known for critically acclaimed franchises including Lineage, Aion, Guild Wars, and Blade & Soul, NCSOFT is also one of the world’s top mobile developers with Lineage 2M occupying the #1 grossing revenue slot on Google Play. Our core goal is making people in this world happier by delivering games that entertain a globally connected audience has remained the same. Our culture is innovative, creative, collaborative and impactful, and we are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
WHY JOIN THE FINANCE TEAM?
Make a difference. You will work with a variety of teams within our Player Experience org, Publishing, Development and Corporate support teams. Collaborating with these teams you’ll position yourself to help drive business decisions that will have an impact.
Get creative. Build and develop models that help analyze, influence and drive product decisions. It takes a little creativity developing models that your business partners and other team members use. Your creativity will influence and help drive decision making.
Work independently. While you are part of the Finance team and an integral part of NCSOFT, as the key partner for our Player Experience org you’ll also work with team members across all our locations. Work independently while still having the support from key members across multiple teams and Finance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Act as primary Finance Business Partner for Player Experience org and other supporting functions
- Maintain a strong partnership with Project Budget Owners by understanding the core business, project goals and budgets, and by fully supporting their business needs.
- Partner with designated team leads to build budgets / forecasts, review monthly progress, and identify risks & opportunities to the business
- Drive improvements to the forecast & reporting process to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Compile and analyze product PLs
- Maintain Finance ERP system and build relationships with HQ counterparts
- Produce high-impact presentations for business partners, CFO and Executive team
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting and analysis to assist management with making the best decisions for the business.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 4+ years of related financial experience, including some time in gaming, entertainment, digital media and/or other consumer facing industries
- Extensive experience with budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis, with demonstrated ability to partner effectively with senior business leaders
- Strong analytical and technical skills, including accounting concepts and systems expertise
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for data integrity, process definition, and organizational alignment
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, perseverance, and ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Tableau experience
- Fluent in Korean
- MBA or advanced degree