WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Producer, you will partner with leads across all disciplines to build amazing experiences for players. You set the course for successful game launches and see them through to the very end. You will guide and drive various teams and individuals to make the most of their time they have available. You also need to make sure communication is smooth and clear between teams and individuals. You can execute complex deployments while being aware of and managing personality quirks on your team that might cause problems if not handled with candor and tact. As a senior member of the team, you will provide leadership and guidance to the broader team and your fellow PDs and PMs.
- Collaborate with individuals and teams across all disciplines to create long term, large-scale project schedules, budget resources, drive milestones, and scope the project
- This includes, but not limited to defining scopes of launching specs, live updates and other deployments
- Lead various teams such as QA, DevOps, Localization and so on to align and achieve the same goals
- Identify and mitigate risks throughout the product lifecycles
- Identify risks in advance to minimize impacts on the product lifecycles
- Lead related stakeholders to develop policies and work processes to address specific risks and perform after-incident recoveries
- Remove blocking issues and keep all the stakeholders up-to-date to minimize communication risks and costs
- Develop and present proposals and product roadmaps for future projects
- Help guide the strategy for the product, new features, and acquisition of new users
- Build models and forecasts to prioritize and predict the impact of new features for new games and live games that you are assigned to
- Leverage user research, market research, and analytics data to build a deep understanding for the game and the players, identifying ways to further grow strengths and bolster against weaknesses
- Continuously research the existing market and competitive space in order to hold an intelligent, informed opinion on major risks and opportunities for the product
- Work with Product Managers/Producers to develop game strategies and operational adjustments for new games and live games
WHY JOIN THE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT TEAM?
- You love discussing with data. We love getting our hands dirty with data to understanding every aspect of user behavior, identify pain points and provide engaging experiences.
- You enjoy solving challenging problems. Ambiguous problems are our friends. You clarify problems into solvable pieces, identify solutions and communicate clearly with teams and stakeholders.
- You lead without authorities. We are comfortable leading cross-functional teams without authority, communicating with various stakeholders and resolve conflicts. We practice empathy for everyone not only for customers.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Have an experience of launching at least 1 new Triple-A title and live operations
- Have an extensive knowledge in MMORPG genre
- Deep knowledge of the online free-to-play games from user data analysis to monetization planning
- Ability to create project schedules and milestones and monitor the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules
- Passion for games and desire to create fun and engaging online experiences.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of game design fundamentals with the ability to prioritize feature and content improvements, earn influence across teams and regions, and deliver measurable product improvements to a live product
- Strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills with a proven track record of working in successful teams
- Analytical skills – comfortable with a wide range of industry standard analysis, e.g. multivariate testing, linear regressions, time series forecasting, ANOVA. etc.
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration (or equivalent experience); MBA or graduate degree in relevant field is a plus, but not required