We are currently seeking a talented, highly motivated, and passionate Partnerships & Licensing Manager to join our team. The Partnerships & Licensing Manager will be responsible for the amplification of our brands through partnership and licensing in order to transform our brand from gaming IP’s into full blown entertainment properties. This role interacts with multiple teams within NC globally so adaptability, a can-do attitude and strong drive to get things done is imperative.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As the Partnerships & Licensing Manager, you will be a global leader responsible for securing and managing mutually beneficial partnerships, leading to a cooperative and collaborative multiplication of our marketing efforts, IP awareness & perception.
The Partnerships & Licensing Manager will also be responsible for finding the right global licensing partners in order to garner greater awareness for our IP’s well beyond gaming, leading to incremental revenue and brand awareness for NC West.
- Manage and lias between our agency of record and the rest of the NC Marketing Organization
- Maintain and grow professional relationships with Partners & Licensees
- Research potential partners and participate in team brainstorms to identify suitable brands for potential programs
- Obtain and track key components of partnership & licensing deals including term sheets, contracts and milestones of all necessary approvals
- Coordinate with partners & licensors and route all necessary communication with internal marketing team leads
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing to align on all brand strategies for new and existing game development implementing in order to adhere toward our partner & licensing guidelines
- Create custom decks and proposals for all potential partnership or licensing pitch meetings
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business development or related field required, MBA preferred by not required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in entertainment licensing and partnerships
- Highly collaborative and motivating team player who is not shy to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and tracking skills are a must
- Ability to influence, inspire, and motivate at all levels within an organization where varying opinions are the norm as well as external partner through good judgement and outstanding communication skills
- Strategic leader and thinker
- Thinks big and has convictions
- Results and revenue oriented
- Global travel is required, particularly for the larger gaming conferences for partnership meetings
- European partnership experience a plus, but not a requirement
- Strong interest in entertainment and technology industry, ideally in games industry
This is a full time, on-site position at our office in Bellevue, WA or Aliso Viejo, CA. Due to COVID-19 we have a temporarily transitioned to a work from home model.