WHO WE ARE
NCSOFT is a premiere digital entertainment company and global publisher with worldwide locations and more than 4,000 employees focused on bringing extraordinary games to life for millions of fans around the world. Established in 1997 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, we quickly became a key leader in online games. Best known for critically acclaimed franchises including Lineage, Aion, Guild Wars, and Blade & Soul, NCSOFT is also one of the world’s top mobile developers with Lineage 2M occupying the #1 grossing revenue slot on Google Play. Our core goal is making people in this world happier by delivering games that entertain a globally connected audience has remained the same. Our culture is innovative, creative, collaborative and impactful, and we are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
We are looking for a Manager, Human Resources Business Partner to act as an advisor to NCSOFT’s managers, directors and executives, advocate for employees, and align company strategic objectives to individual initiatives. This position will be responsible for supporting assigned client groups as well as manage projects that span across all functions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop a deep understanding of NCSOFT’s business goals build a strong consultative relationship with client groups.
- Provide proactive and strategic, analytical guidance and support for organizational planning and development initiatives that align the human resources agenda in support of key business strategies and initiatives in client groups.
- Advise managers on performance related issues pertaining to their teams.
- Coach line managers on how to handle delicate employee relations situations.
- Assist client groups with workforce planning and onboarding new hires.
- Partner with HR colleagues to develop and implement specific programs directly aligned to business strategy, compensation, employee relations, performance management, and recognition and training & development.
- Develop and deliver world class training and learning opportunities that are scalable to enable our leadership team to be effective.
- Create and implement employee development programs to increase employee engagement and satisfaction
- Lead a team of HR Business Partners
- May participate in acquisition teams during due diligence and integration phases.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or a business-related field
- 10+ years in an HR related position (i.e. - HR Manager, Analytics, Operations, etc.)
- Ability to provide HR consultation to managers and employees on issues including employee relations, compensation, HR policies, and performance management
- Confidence, experience, presence, and flexibility to work effectively with a diverse and highly creative and innovative team
- Sound judgment, business acumen and the ability to make a contribution to the business as a whole
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven Project and Program Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office