WHO WE ARE
NCSOFT is one of the leading gaming publishers in the world. At NCSOFT West, we manage the portfolio, initiatives and game services across the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Together we operate many of the most successful and influential massively multiplayer online games in the industry, welcoming hundreds of millions of players daily into exciting living worlds for extraordinary adventures.
We are currently seeking a talented, highly motivated, and passionate Assistant Product Marketing Manager to join our team in London. The Assistant Product Marketing Manager will work closely with the internal global brand teams and in-territory partners and agencies to plan and execute local go-to-market plans across the EMEA region.
As the APM, you will assist in the planning, execution and tracking of local launch and on-going marketing plans across the EMEA region. Your work will be based on deep product and marketing knowledge and the ability to position console and PC games based on data-informed local market insight.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract.
- Project manage product marketing requirements, timelines and schedules across multiple territories.
- Work with central brand and creative teams on the production of marketing assets (key art, packaging, trailers, digital adverts, screenshots, social assets, sales support materials, etc.)
- Manage the localisation of marketing assets based on defined territory requirements using both internal and agency creative resources.
- Manage the awareness and timely dissemination of assets and information to territory partners.
- Work with the brand team on the curation and maintenance of a centralised digital storage of the most up-to-date and accurate product documentation and assets. Provide efficient and up to date visibility for all stakeholders in the region.
- Ensure all territory marketing plans are fully integrated and support the overall objectives, goals and strategies of the campaign
- Work with the Content Marketing, PR and CRM teams to ensure;
- Consistent, but appropriately localised messaging.
- Integrated plans are mutually supportive and more effective than the sum of their parts.
- Monitor campaign effectiveness based on identified KPIs. Optimise and make adjustments where necessary.
- Work with partners to provide assets for channel marketing plans with online and physical retailers and check compliance
- Ensure the overall consistency of messaging and brand implementation across the region
- Solicit territory feedback for consideration of variations based on local sensitivities.
- Develop in depth knowledge of NCSOFT product and the competitive landscape
- Carry out product presentations with knowledge and enthusiasm at trade and consumer shows and other events as required
The Assistant Product Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Marketing Director, Europe.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business-related field, MBA a plus
- Knowledge of and interest in gaming, music and other pop-culture-related trends
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in games (console and PC), music or other entertainment industry marketing.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- A proactive, results-driven problem solver with the ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Assertive and tenacious, balanced with good communication skills
- Good creative and aesthetic judgement
- Thinks big and is ok challenging the norm
- A passion for video games and entertainment industries
Please note that only applications made in English will be considered and must be accompanied by a letter of motivation as well as a current CV. Please also state salary expectations.
As a matter of courtesy we look to respond to all applications within five working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not been contacted within five working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCSOFT
A casual, friendly work environment, comprehensive benefits package, a competitive salary, and more are all part of what makes NCSOFT West a great place to work.