WHO WE ARE
ArenaNet is an iconic and world class member of the NCSOFT West family that builds online worlds infused with innovation, hand-crafted excellence, and creative passion. We're not the only ones who share this passion; gamers made Guild Wars 2 the fastest selling MMO in the West with more than 3 million copies sold in its first 9 months, and players and press have consistently called it one of the best games of all time
We are seeking a talented Office Administrator to join our team!
- Front Desk presence, to include greeting visitors, answering calls, receiving parcels
- Manage all office-related vendor relationships for vendors who provide services to the studio
- Maintain all common areas, conference rooms, and kitchens, making sure the proper supplies are in those areas and stock supplies as needed
- Work with the Property Management team, to oversee all maintenance, janitorial, repairs and service requests for the studio
- Purchasing control over office-related supplies; maintains cost tracking, submits purchase order requests and works with the Finance Department when necessary. Ensure that the facility is consistently maintained in a professional manner.
- Assist the HR/Recruiting as necessary with the employee functions, interview scheduling and coordination
- Maintain the building safety initiatives following OSHA requirements.
- Develop and coordinate safety programs for employees
- Participate and assist in coordinating office morale events’
- Schedules and coordinates employee desk moves, including the placement, cleanup and setup of new hires and all departures.
- Solely responsible for managing all incoming and outgoing mail. Packing and shipping through FedEx and UPS will also be a function of this position.
- Manage travel arrangements for the studio personnel using online tool Egencia
- Manage relocations for new hires and transfer employees
- Manage corporate housing scheduling and facility
- Support the Executives for Mobile Studio in administrative tasks
- Help prepare or distribute documents for meetings or presentations
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
- 3+ years of experience as an Office Administrator or Facilities related role
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills, as well as a positive, calm demeanor are essential
- Extensive experience with booking domestic and international travel
- Experience working with various executives, personalities, and a large volume of employee requests
- Self-motivated to proactively improve the studio culture and facilities
- Ability to work independently and successfully in an ever-changing, fast-paced team environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Visio
- Safety committee knowledge
- Efficient and effective multitasking skills
- Strong team player
- Notary Republic a plus
- Concur Expense experience a plus
- First Aid/CPR certified is a plus
This is a typical standard office environment role that requires the physical ability to lift boxes +/- 40lbs.