NCSOFT is one of the leading gaming publishers in the world. At NCSOFT West, we manage the portfolio, initiatives and game services across the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Together we operate many of the most successful and influential massively multiplayer online games in the industry, welcoming hundreds of millions of players daily into exciting living worlds for extraordinary adventures.
NCSOFT West is currently seeking a talented, highly motivated, and passionate Sales Operations Manager to join our team. This role interacts with multiple teams within NCSOFT globally, so adaptability, a can-do attitude and strong drive to get things done is imperative.
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will be a key point of contact for NCSOFT customers, distributors, agents, manufacturers and partners and the first point of contact for all order processing and manufacturing. You will be responsible for managing and improving all of our sales operations processes, including sales orders, product manufacturing, and inventory tracking and reporting, while always communicating progress regularly and effectively internally and externally. Success in this role relies on a great understanding of NCSOFT products and services, coupled with strong communication and organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Own the sales operations function for NCSOFT and our products to maximize revenue, profitability, visibility and efficiency
- Manage all order processing from purchase orders to delivery and invoicing for all retail and digital products
- Manage all manufacturing of products and inventories to ensure cost-effectiveness, efficiency and proper availability of product for all of our channels worldwide
- Foster and maintain strong operational relationships with all customers, vendors, agencies, distributors and platforms
- Maintain a comprehensive list of all accounts and relationships with historical and current information
- Provide regular, detailed reporting of all sales activity and inventory across all products, channels and vendors
- Build production and work-back schedules related to all sales operation activities and projects to ensure deadlines are met
- Work with finance, customer support and publishing on credit control, finance reporting, fraud identification and prevention and other matters as appropriate
- Assist the Sales and Channel Director in his or her duties
- Communicate and collaborate across publishing, finance and other teams regarding all sales and channel activities and assist them as necessary
- 3+ years of sales operations experience with retail and digital products, preferably in games
- Experience with retail and partner management, project management and business analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent attention to detail, organization skills, and follow through on tasks and projects to meet deadlines
- Strong communication, relationship and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to independently navigate areas of unfamiliarity
- Ability to adapt to different working cultures and styles as well as an open, friendly and proactive communication approach with different stakeholders
- Highly collaborative and enthusiastic team player who is not shy to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence at all levels within an organization where varying opinions are the norm
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Other games publishing, marketing or production experience is a plus
This is a full time, on-site position at our offices in Bellevue, WA. A casual, friendly work environment, comprehensive benefits package, a competitive salary, and more are all part of what makes NCSOFT West a great place to work.